Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2019, 06:44 PM   #1
Minnie Plus 27BKSS

No water pressure

I am stationary and haven't moved my RV since October 2018. Everything has been working well until last night. Suddenly, I have no water pressure to the bathroom sink. Shower is fine. Kitchen is fine. No evidence of leakage under trailer although I have an enclosed underbelly stuffed with insulation. What should I look for? I have an extended warranty but I don't even know what questions to expect when I call them. Your help is appreciated.
GinGin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:02 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

check the screen on the faucet to see if it is clear. They sometimes get clogged with small amount of calcium buildup that will restrict the flow of water. You should be able to unscrew the screen from the end of the faucet to inspect and clean.
workinrvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:22 PM   #3
Minnie Plus 27BKSS

It worked

Thank you for your good advice. There was like a small piece of plastic in there. Weird that it just now showed up. You certainly saved me a lot of hassle.
I am interested in your work camp experience but I didn't see a way to contact you on your blog.
Ginny
GinGin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:09 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Had same issue on 2008 Winnebago-Journey except my small piece of "nylon" was caught in connection below sink. All was well until I started to winterize my unit and that is when I discovered where the piece of nylon came from. The flow control valve on the water heater that prevents water from flowing into heater when in bypass mode had failed. There is a small piece of nylon (plug) and spring located within that valve, all I had left was the spring, the "plug" was gone and was allowing the RV-antifreeze to "back flow" into the heater. Replaced valve and all is good again.
Dan Marken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:26 PM   #5
04 Meridian 36G dp

Where is the flow control valve? It may be my problem.
marv h is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water