Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2020, 09:50 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Minnie 26A and 22M image with slides in?

I have been looking for images of either a Minnie 26A and/or a 22M with the slides in. Anyone has some images to share?
rarebear.nm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:47 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi Fred,
Below is a 22M with its single slide-out retracted. When my dog Grace and I went on a solo week-long trip in November, we actually never used the slide-out Queen berth, because the dinette made out into a bed is lower to the ground, and as Grace was just 15 weeks old at the time, I didn't want her to jump off and hurt herself. Another good reason that I didn't need to deploy the slide-out was due to our closet door modification, which allows easy access to the closet WITHOUT having to deploy the slide-out. Just a note that I fit in all three bunk locations in the 22M. I am 6'3" tall, and even in the dinette, I can stretch-out just fine. Of course, you do have to move the driver's seat forward, and your feet dangle-off through the bulkhead cutout toward the driver's seat, but it works very well.
The 22M might just be the perfect motorhome for sightseeing, as it is big enough to be comfortable, yet small enough to park almost anywhere. If you can back into a parking spot which has a clear patch behind the rear wheels, the world will be your touring oyster!
Thanks, Eagle5
Old 01-05-2020, 12:17 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Thanks for the reply and the pic
rarebear.nm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 05:33 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Question for you.

At the risk of high jacking this thread, have you ever had a problem with the long cable from the gray tank handle to the actual gray tank valve?

That said, your mod seems to be a great solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle5 View Post
Hi Fred,
Below is a 22M with its single slide-out retracted. When my dog Grace and I went on a solo week-long trip in November, we actually never used the slide-out Queen berth, because the dinette made out into a bed is lower to the ground, and as Grace was just 15 weeks old at the time, I didn't want her to jump off and hurt herself. Another good reason that I didn't need to deploy the slide-out was due to our closet door modification, which allows easy access to the closet WITHOUT having to deploy the slide-out. Just a note that I fit in all three bunk locations in the 22M. I am 6'3" tall, and even in the dinette, I can stretch-out just fine. Of course, you do have to move the driver's seat forward, and your feet dangle-off through the bulkhead cutout toward the driver's seat, but it works very well.
The 22M might just be the perfect motorhome for sightseeing, as it is big enough to be comfortable, yet small enough to park almost anywhere. If you can back into a parking spot which has a clear patch behind the rear wheels, the world will be your touring oyster!
Thanks, Eagle5
AtleeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:21 PM   #5
Site Team

Both of the sewer dump gates get a little stiff. I need to get under the rig and lubricate the cables. I believe I will use Tri-Flow.

Tags
slide