Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-16-2014, 10:59 PM   #21
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike and Cha View Post
One mechanic I talked to said you could add water thru the tube you use to winterize the MH with. Just put the hose in a bucket/container of water and let it suck up into the FW tank.
That's the way we can add water to our tank.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:40 AM   #22
Winnebago Master

I recall one DP owner who found a locked compartment in his engine compartment.. Finally he got around to unlocking and opening the door one day.. Yup, that was it.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:54 AM   #23
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi6998 View Post
I'll have to try this on my 2013 Sunstar 26HE. Every one that I have talked to regarding the antifreeze inlet tube says it will not fill the water tank.
It will work, ignore the naysayers. The trick is to turn the fill valve to the fill mode, something you do not want to do when you use antifreeze. My pump was also located at the fill tube so I put a switch on it. This way I did not have to go inside the RV to turn the pump on/off.

For those that insist "All" Winnebago Motor Homes have gravity fill I can tell you that you are 100% wrong, some models just do not have it.

Tags
tank, water