Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-31-2010, 05:08 PM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Both links look good. The second one to Mother Earth gives me a great idea. My landlord does in fact have a huge yard with lots of foliage and trees to water. She does a lot of summer time watering. This might be a good idea, not one the local officials would ever catch onto. And who cares, your not going to eat the flowers. Hm, I like simple smart solutions. I still would like to know if the city regs only allow doing this with storm drainage or would grey water be allowed since it will get absorbed into the soil.
kcaravelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

It gives a lot of advantage when you install a Drywell. It is the only solution I think because it captures, cleaning and storing your water. However, just to make sure that you install it properly and have a maintenance of it.
AceParkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #23
Winnie-Wise

MaverickBBD
Thanks for the MH & Toad tip. I pump the grey water into my Mr. Clean car wash system and have just enough grey water to wash them both. Really works great. I'm glad you tried it first, I would have never thought of it. Go Green !!!
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote