Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2019, 11:36 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

City Water Valve

We pulled in in our 25 RKS fifth wheel and hooked up. I placed the valve on City Water. Pressure inside was kinda weak. Went to bed and got up to water coming out of the fresh water tank. I had not filled it. The valve was toggled to City Water. It appears that the valve is stuck on the fill side. When I try City Water, pressure is very slow. The pressure regulator is set on 50. When I'm toggled to Tank Fill with Water Pump on, all is well. I'd rather have City Water flowing in. Anyone had same problem? Who knows what's wrong? I'm thinking the toggle valve is malfunctioning on my "new" unit.
Robmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 09:45 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Sounds like time to do a good check of the manual as I don't think of having the pump on to fill the tank and I would guess it is a matter of not having done things in the right order. On my motorhome, I get very low pressure from the tap if I leave the valve in the fill position.
Since the vale is such a simple item, I would not expect a new one to be defective. To do a check of the manual, we would need to know year, make and model of the unit as there are way too many to look through using only the model. Sorry.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water