Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-19-2018, 05:43 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Bathroom sink and drain pipe -- one piece?

The drain pipe in our Sunstar 29VE bathroom sink broke during our latest trip -- looks like something stored under the sink banged into it hard enough to snap the pipe.

I assumed it would be a matter of unscrewing the pipe fixture, but it appears that the sink and the drain pipe are one piece. I don't see threads or a nut where the pipe meets the sink, but there is what looks like orange plumber's putty.

I'm planning to get a closer look this weekend, but has anyone else had this experience? I hope I don't have to replace the entire sink...the break is pretty close to the top of the pipe, so I don't think a PVC joint will fit.

Thanks for any advice.
megriffin233 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search