Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

TV and Matrix access questions

I need a bit of help. I have a 2015 Meridian 36M. I need to replace the power cord for the 3rd time to the matrix. I am no longer in warranty so now I have to do it by myself. I want to remove one of my cable boxes and add a firestick. I can't seem to figure out how to remove the matrix box from the rack. Got any tips?

Next I would like to change the mount for the main Living area tv. The one over the fireplace. I want to put a mount that will adjust the tv viewing angle. The sofa as you know face each other and are at a 90 degree angle to the tv. I am also going to replace the jack knife sofa with 2 recliners. If I can get the tv to move I can put a double recliner/sofa there. Otherwise I will put 2 swivel recliners there.

So the big question is, how do I access the back of the TV? I cannot figure out how it is mounted and how to release it.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:49 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieVL View Post
I need a bit of help. I have a 2015 Meridian 36M. I need to replace the power cord for the 3rd time to the matrix. I am no longer in warranty so now I have to do it by myself. I want to remove one of my cable boxes and add a firestick. I can't seem to figure out how to remove the matrix box from the rack. Got any tips?

If it is like the MATRIX in my 2015 Itasca Suncrusier 37F, it is under two metal plates on either side. Bend them up just a little bit so you can lift the matrixs feet over the lip of the TV cabinet.
jrpend is offline   Reply With Quote