Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Tech | Toys and Gear
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #41
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
The web site location is www.autosound2000.com and then scroll down the page (first item after stereo amps) until you see the product N-22V. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

His web site changed. It is now:
http://davidnavone.com/

I ordered one.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:30 AM   #42
Jim
Winnebago Owner

hi..riverpark now has a harness to connect a tv without audio out or without variable output to the surround sound amp..it has rca jacks on one end and the other end gets soldered to the internal speaker posts...sound is then adjustable as with the original tv.. they quoted $10 plus $6-8 shipping..don't know if the speaker signal can be put directly into the amp or if some electronics is needed to modify the signal..jim
Old 03-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #43
Winnebago Watcher

I have an 01 Journey that I just purchased. I was not able to adjust the sound volume when the surround sound was set to tv. I read through lots of good ideas on tv menus's and vcr menus with no luck. My tv did not have a variable out. I did read where one member suggested a $ 21 volume control switch to be placed in-line on the rca cables. I ordered this part and felt sure I had solved my problem but when it arrived it did not do the trick. I gave up and went by car toys. They suggested we try their volume control switch and it worked great. It was $ 19. I seems that this is a common issue. I suggest anyone having this problem go by car toys and just place the volume control switch in line in the rca out jack from tv. This will solve the issue, but you will not be able to control with your remote. Hope this helps.
fireman75234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #44
Winnebago Owner

My replacement TV did not have audio out jacks either. I spliced the wires going to each speaker and added RCA jacks from Radio Shack to the wires going to the left and right speakers. That worked fine for me.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #45
Winnebago Camper

I'm no A/V expert but after changing my front TV to a new LCD I had the same issue. After reading a bunch of information from others on this forum, I too tried the N-22V thing from Navone Engineering (about $22) and it worked. The downside is that you have to get up to adjust the volume (already mentioned above). For me, not a hardship. Regards.