Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Tech | Toys and Gear
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-04-2006, 02:44 PM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Wireless second screen Now there's one I hadn't thought of. If you get it going, keep us posted!!

Our Travel Blog www.mytripjournal.com/rvnchickalaska
SargeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:39 AM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

Just what I am looking to do as well. I have been using MS streets on my Dell Laptop sitting on a plastic table connected to a Garmin GPS111 and as well using my Garmin 276C on a suction mount attached to the Left side window behind the pillar. (also have the 2004 version of the Panasonic GPS/NAV/DVD unit with the backup camera. The misses thinks I am going gadget nuts! Oh well, boys will be boys! I am debating to either redo the dash completely (fiberglass) or come up with a better way to "hardwire" all the dangley's that plug into the (2) 12v receptacles?
I see you are using the Jotto desk? It looks very similiar to the *ram-mount* auto mount for a laptop, minus the bulky base?

On another not I just received another gadget from Oregon Scientific that you might be interested in?
This little Camera is sweet! No computer necessary, waterproof to 10ft and will take up to 1hr of 30fps video stored on up to a 2g SD card: Action Cam
no need for a unit for the Camera to record to

I am going to order a small monitor today (hope to find a suitable wireless unit?

Thanks for leading the way!

Tim
Trandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:26 PM   #23
Winnie-Wise

Wow Tim, I think you have passed John Canfield for the title of "gadget man"!!

Our Travel Blog www.mytripjournal.com/rvnchickalaska
SargeW is offline   Reply With Quote