Old 10-18-2018, 08:34 AM   #57
2010 Winnebago Via 25r

Quote:
Originally Posted by truesdall View Post
Thank you for the responses on how to hook up the receiver and the coax. I did go back out last night, crawled onto the dash with my flashlight and found the area where they tucked the roof satellite connection, so gave it a try and was thrilled when everything came up and worked. My only problem now is that I only get SD, not HD. So now if anyone has any input for this issue, I would be most grateful. So now he has his Satellite and I have my Amazon Firebox so all is good if we can just get our thumping noise taken care of. Thank you again for all the help. And by the way, I LOVE driving this one.
Directv only gets Sd in RVs unless you have the Traveler antenna. If you have Dish you get HD. The Weingard dimes receive 2 satellites and only SD. also must b set for 18x20 3 lmb dish. Multiswitch only. No SWm. If you bring your receiver from home 99% of the time you will have swm at home so you must go into the settings and change from SWM to multi switch. A great thing about Winegard dishes you can change most from Directv to dish or even bell. Dish now has the pay as you go which to me was worth it instead of the hassle of changing back and forth. Good luck! Hope this helps
Mbarton557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:57 PM   #58
Winnebago Camper

Thumping?
Koja is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
directv