Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Running Gear, Axles, Brakes, Wheels and Tires
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-02-2014, 01:05 PM   #41
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO Pilot View Post
We have 2 Rallies scheduled for April up North. We are hosting one and I am being installed as President at the other. Hope the dates won't conflict with Palm Desert.
CONGRATS !, I guess.

from the club website:
Announcing
The WCMC Rally West
April 6 - 10, 2014
Emerald Desert RV Resort
Palm Desert, CA
Old 01-02-2014, 01:30 PM   #42
Winnebago Watcher

Air pressure on tires is what the tire recommend. By running your tire low they will cup out and have flat spots. They will make noise going down the road and you can not stop them from cupping. Go to a tire dealer who has your brand of tire for more info. I was a truck driver and I haul light loads and heavy loads and did not change my tire pressure. Most Class A with 22.5 will require 100psi
Enjoy your ride.
leatherneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:45 PM   #43

Be where;; Do not post what you have found to be true from your Experiance, OOh Recommended Pressure in your tire .. Shane on you.. (You did Right) Over the years. That man (self proclaimed Know it all) Will correct you with a statement he/she has read some where.. WE are as I understand, Shearing our experiances and past understandings. OOOPS. we can not share that;;; The imformation you get of this site is exactulley Valued to what you pay for it. Spelling POLICE look... Life is good. Finely someone has it right .. (the prior post/
bachler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:43 PM   #44

I would like to share an experiance with you;; In the late 1970s one of my employees asked me to buy his car from him!!!!! I said what is wrong with it.. He said nothing. It is a Pinto, the one with self disenagrating tires (firestone) and an Exploding gas tank.... Well after a lot of lawsuits It was finely decided The car manufacturer had recommended a lower tire pressure then the tire Factory . the car rode better and a lot of other ___-- that took a lot of lives By not following the tire Recommendations. And by the way My 2 XRV that blew out. (sidewall zipper) were inflated to coach specs. which was below the tire recommended pressure.. .. GO FIGURE;;; Pro Tire expert;; Life is good .to be Honest.
bachler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tire pressure