Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-15-2018, 10:58 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Left Rear Jack won't go all the way down.

I've had an intermittent problem with my Power Gear (LCI) leveling system that I finally have tracked down to the left rear jack. If the space isn't quite level and it needs to bring the left rear up, then I get an error message. So while at home on a near level surface, I manually put the rear jacks down until I felt the back end begin to lift. I then got out and saw that the left rear jack was still a good four inches off the ground while the right rear was down and lifting the MH. So I went back inside and continued to lift the back end and felt a thump and then went back and then both jacks are on the ground. Any ideas on what's wrong with the jack? I can use as is but have to start with two blocks under that corner before I start to level.
starcrwzr is offline   Reply With Quote