Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2019, 10:13 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

Free to a good home! MV3500T

Sad to report that we're unable to find an LNB to repair our OEM MV3500T. Too bad. Great piece of machinery. Intended to re-purpose it's components -- maybe invent something special.

But, in the space of a couple of hours, noticed a rig in the Marana WalMart, and three more going east and west on I-10 sporting the unmistakable white dome. Apparently still some out there.

So, if you've got one, and want or need parts, they are yours for the cost of shipping. Or if you are in the area, give us a call. All or part. Be advised, 32" dia x 17.5" high.

It is complete, and in very good shape less GPS sensor. (I know, five years ago I said CW would never work on our rig again. Saw their $59 install and thought I'd give them another shot) Elev and Azim motors, gearing and drive belts work like new and are well maintained. Dish as new, Swivel bearings, same. Electronic circuit board/box clean and operable. As I mentioned earlier, based on info received from Winegard, issue seems to be in the LNB. We have electronic copies of installation and operator manuals. Also diognostic logic tree.

MV3500T and MV3500A are same except for circuitry to receive GPS input.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190328_110726.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	171318

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190328_111117.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	171319

Fair Winds and Following Seas
Oldchinahand is offline   Reply With Quote