Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2017, 08:02 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

SOLD: 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 38Q

I have reduced my price to sell immediately to $125,000!! This RV is in beautiful condition, garage stored with only 11,000 miles. Triton V10 gas, Onan 5500 watt generator with 12 hours, tires still like new, no pets, no smokers, electric reclining J sofa, split bathroom, residential refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser, convection microwave, three burner cooktop stove, king size air adjustable bed, lots of storage inside and out, 100 watt solar panel, 1000 watt inverter, Traveller Direct HDTV Satellite dish, washer/dryer prep. Two 15000 BTU AC units with Heat Pump, GPS Nav, HWH Auto Leveling, 3 televisions, surround sound with blu-ray player. Anyone who has owned an RV knows that evey RV bought new always has problems and needs work. The nice thing about this coach is the bugs are worked out and everything works with no problems. I score it a 9 out of 10. Must see to appreciate. More pictures on request.
Dfreiberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:14 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

Hello,

I have been wading through the various posts here because I am looking at purchasing a 2015 38Q..... not yours, you are quite a distance away from me. You have been very participatory in these discussions and so I am curious to know why you are selling.
MotoVoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:28 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoVoodoo View Post
Hello,

I have been wading through the various posts here because I am looking at purchasing a 2015 38Q..... not yours, you are quite a distance away from me. You have been very participatory in these discussions and so I am curious to know why you are selling.
Don’t let distance be a determining factor in the purchase of a used MH. If it is a unit that has everything you want, and is in “beautiful condition” as the one above seems to be, get as many pictures as you can. You should be able to tell by speaking to the owner and asking many questions, if it is as advertized.
NRA Endowment Life Member, FMCA 455593 & WIT 170814
Cover Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 07:57 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

I agree with Cover Dog. First, look how few 38Qs are available. Then look at what the dealers are selling for as well as RVTrader. Don't let distance be a limiting factor. I understand the concern for travelling just to be disappointed. I would be as well, unless I was confident the seller was upfront and honest about his coach. The only reason I am selling is because this coach was what we wanted while I was still working. Did not want to pay for a diesel that would sit most of the time. Now that I am retiring, I am taking the plunge to buy a diesel. Regarding this coach, it is probably better than any 2015 you can find on any dealer lot.
Old 12-20-2017, 04:43 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

FYI. SOLD!! Great buyer!!

Tags
winnebago, adventurer