Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 07:10 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

SOLD: 2017 Winnebago View 24V

This practically new RV is owned by a young senior, non-smoking couple and was the way I wanted it. Easy and quiet to drive, park anywhere, boon-dockable, 12/15 mpg with approximately 17,500 mile. The list goes on...HOWEVER, the wife said...I want a bigger one. So, you know what I have to do.

This RV comes with your choice of either two already installed (wall-a-way) recliners in place of couch…or I'll reinstall the original fold and tumble sofa...
Colors are Zinc/Gray/Acosta Canvas interior, Copper Canyon Exterior. Large Infotainment center with RV GPS Heated Drainage system, Remi cab blinds, A/C with Heat Pump, 30,000btu Furnace, Front cap with bed, Power skylight, Deluxe Froli sleep system, Maxx Air Fan with Rain hood, Cab seat cushions, Bedroom TV.
100 watt roof mounted Zamp Solar Panel with controller and remote with connections mounted on the roof for two more panels.
1,000 Watt Inverter
Progressive 30 amp (hardwired) electrical surge system protection
Fitted 3 piece Weather-tech floor mats
Metal Valve Stem Extensions
Custom built inside cabinet shelving.
Extra Sewer hose storage mounted under chassis
Custom tow hitch stabilizers (Removable)
Struts added driver side (previously non-opening) panel for hose storage
Nitro in tires
Multi Seal Sealant in Tires
Interior and exterior “Protect”
3 way fridge
HWH Hydraulic leveling system
Wiring run for larger back up light mounted by camera
Mesh pockets mounted left inside door
Screen door pull handle bar additional Out side grab Handle, Keyless entry,rain gutter drip extensions.
Price $102,000 I can supply information about financing.
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2018, 05:16 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Price reduced.... From $102,000 to $99,999
Old 05-05-2018, 07:09 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Richard, I wish you well in selling your unit an purchasing a larger more spacious one....I am very interested in the recliners you have as I am trtying to find just exactly that for my 2017 Minnie Winnie 31KP and am having a devil of a time....can you give me information as to make and model and where you purchased them. I would greatly appreciate any information.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:01 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas View Post
Richard, I wish you well in selling your unit an purchasing a larger more spacious one....I am very interested in the recliners you have as I am trtying to find just exactly that for my 2017 Minnie Winnie 31KP and am having a devil of a time....can you give me information as to make and model and where you purchased them. I would greatly appreciate any information.
I got mine from www.recpro.com we like them…I think about 600 bucks free shipping
Richard
2017 View 24V AR
Old 05-05-2018, 01:41 PM   #5
Winnie-Wise

This will seem like harsh advice.... but..... bigger is not always better. As a salesman (always reliable source) once told us. Folks almost always own THREE RVs. They buy a small RV first. Then they buy a "LARGE" RV because they want more room, take the Gkids, like the bling. What ever. Within a short time, they trade the BEAST in and get a Class C about 24/30 foot long. It's the way the world turns.

Compared to a View Class C, you are going to have increased Maintainence and licensing fees, not to mention operating costs. Probably 2X what you have now. Example: I can buy two tires for our View for the price of 1 on my Bud's Allegro Red. Even with a diesel his fuel consumption is about 1/3 that of our View (5 vs 15mpg); and the beat goes on. And, as you said.... parking and driving a View is easier. Can your wife drive a Class A? Would she? Having a qualified co-pilot is essential.

Maybe a chat with the wife would helpi
Old 05-05-2018, 10:04 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Not harsh at all. I with you 100%. That's why I chose the View. She just went along for the ride. I have looked at the Tiffin Breeze as the largest A I would even consider. However I keep going back to the Bunk house C's. I hope I can find one we can agree on. I'm making sure of her mindset before doing anything. Big plus she can drive the C's.
Thanks for the advice
Richard 2017 View 24 V AR (for Sale)
Old 05-15-2018, 09:55 PM   #7
Winnie-Wise

I also vote that you keep the 24V. I have been there. I down sized to a 36' super C thinking the other half would drive it. After 30 minutes, she never drove it again. You know the saying: A happy wife is a happy life. There was a lot of things I liked on that big C but I down sized to the 24V last year. Now 10,000 miles later, she is still happy with the switch so I got used to it. Grand kids can follow in the kids rig. We can still circle the wagons at a camp site.
Keep what you have. It will work out in the long run.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:12 AM   #8
Winnebago Watcher

We're thinking about buying a 24V, what does your wife not like about yours?
Old 06-29-2018, 04:32 AM   #9
Winnebago Camper

First I Loved it. She likes to cook a lot and wanted more counter space, larger fridge and an oven. She loved everything else. We bought a Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MVPthat we pick up tomorrow. No more 15 mpg for me. But, I will be eating good. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
Richard Davies
2018 Jayco Grewhawk Prestige 29 MVP
Arkansas
Old 06-29-2018, 04:41 AM   #10
Winnebago Camper

SOLD....2017 Winnebago View 24V

SOLD....2017 Winnebago View 24V...I don't know how to mark it SOLD on the thread.
R Davies 2018 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MVP
Arkansas
Old 06-29-2018, 09:50 AM   #11
Winnebago Master

SOLD!!!

Congrats! (I will close the thread for comments.)
Closed Thread

Tags
24v, sale, view, winnebago