Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Vintage Rigs - Retro is cool!
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

Some folks have expressed concern that service information is not available on the Winnebago web site for years prior to 1997. 1997 was the first year that Winnebago compiled diagram books for a model series.

Folks needing diagrams for model years prior to 1997 need only send an e-mail to [email protected] with a request for the information/diagrams you need. They will be sent to you via e-mail. Some of the diagrams may be scanned copies.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:40 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

thanks for that email Addy
I am needing to learn alot about my 1990 Chieftain 31
Tom

ROARRRR!
Old 06-19-2008, 04:56 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

I sent am email and got no Reply
is there something else I should do /try for info??
Thanks
Tom

ROARRRR!
Old 08-23-2008, 02:41 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Tommy:

Send a message to [email protected]. Tell him that you are an irv2 forum member and have been referred to him for the information you need.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:54 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

This worked great! I received my reply from Winnebago the next business day. Now I have the original sales brochure, the layout diagram and the complete wiring diagrams for my '83 Chieftain.

Thanks for the tip
Terry
Old 08-27-2008, 07:42 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Can I email them also? I don't have a clue what model I have, I know it's a 1979. I could use the layout and diagrams to help me with some of the problems I'm having with it (gear shifter, gas tank leak).

Here's a pic:

Jerry
Old 08-28-2008, 08:14 AM   #7
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally posted by teamfalcon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">[email protected]
Can I email them also? I don't have a clue what model I have, I know it's a 1979. I could use the layout and diagrams to help me with some of the problems I'm having with it (gear shifter, gas tank leak).

Here's a pic:

Jerry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry, I am sure Bryan at Winnebago can get you the info you need about your coach.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:01 PM   #8
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you for having this specific forum...this is very helpful.

I actually have the original service manual and documentation to my 1972 Winnebago Indian. What I am looking for is tips to replace one of the exhaust manifolds. Like most exhaust manifolds for an older vehicle, there is a lot of rust and it is a tight fit. I am looking to see if anyone has tried this on that vehicle or have tips from similar experiences beyond "Spray a lot of WD-40.". Any input is appreciated.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:09 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

smiraner,
Thank you for the information. I contacted them for some information and diagrams for my 1988 Superchief. Some of the digrams they sent me did not come out, I told them what happened and they sent me printed copies of the ones that didn't come out. I also had some questions and they were very helpful in giving the answer I was looking for. Thank you again for the information.
Quote:
Originally posted by smlranger:
Some folks have expressed concern that service information is not available on the Winnebago web site for years prior to 1997. 1997 was the first year that Winnebago compiled diagram books for a model series.

Folks needing diagrams for model years prior to 1997 need only send an e-mail to [email protected] with a request for the information/diagrams you need. They will be sent to you via e-mail. Some of the diagrams may be scanned copies.
Closed Thread