Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2018, 11:03 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Your input please

Hi, i am currently a Winnebago classA owner. My second. Love Winnebago products! I want to move to a Winn. Plus 30rlss. Im getting older and i need to simplify my life a bit. What options would you recomend as a "must have" item. We are going to order a new one from the dealer so we can customize as we want. Thanks for your help.
Tom Piazza
Tom Piazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:25 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Not sure what you're asking. What is Plus 30rlss? If you have a Winnebago what are you looking for?

For me it would be Dish Network with a Traveler satellite dish. Plenty of power. Comfortable drivers seat. Air ride. Good sized bed. Big shower. Comfy recliner to watch TV. Plenty of storage.

I could go on but you get the picture.
Cooperhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:13 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooperhawk View Post
Not sure what you're asking. What is Plus 30rlss? If you have a Winnebago what are you looking for?

For me it would be Dish Network with a Traveler satellite dish. Plenty of power. Comfortable drivers seat. Air ride. Good sized bed. Big shower. Comfy recliner to watch TV. Plenty of storage.

I could go on but you get the picture.
A 30RLSS is a bumper pull trailer, not a class A,B or C.

I would get the 2nd roof AC, theater seating for you and your mate and leveling kit. The free-stand table w/chairs would be handy of you have visitors for dinning or gaming.
sd75mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:15 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

like mentioned ...free standing dinette table and chairs. Hydraulic auto levelers, a/c with heat pump and 2nd a/c in bedroom. Rear camera systems are handy but would have to mount a monitor in your tow vehicle.
workinrvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:52 AM   #5
Happy Days in NJ

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Piazza View Post
Hi, i am currently a Winnebago classA owner. My second. Love Winnebago products! I want to move to a Winn. Plus 30rlss. Im getting older and i need to simplify my life a bit. What options would you recomend as a "must have" item. We are going to order a new one from the dealer so we can customize as we want. Thanks for your help.
Tom Piazza
We just got a Minnie Plus 25RKS 5th wheel and just about everything we wanted came pretty much standard. EXTRA option we paid for ($2000+) was the auto leveling system which is turning out to be super-handy and EASY! What we missed in ordering is a slideout topper to keep the debris off the slide out to prevent seal damage when retracting. Until we get one, we need to get up top to make sure no branches, sticks, etc. are sitting there. If you are a TV-in-bed fanatic, you may want to have the 2nd tv in bedroom installed. Our trailer came with a 2nd air conditioner (standard option - can you believe it for a small trailer!). Good luck and much fun!

--------------------------------
Previous: 2007 Winnebago VIEW class C, Mercedes chassis
Now: Winnebago Minnie Plus 25RKS 5th wheel
Hauler: Ford f150 EcoBoost V6 truck (375HP, 4x4)
Hitch: B&W Underbed Gooseneck, Andersen removable 5th wheel adapter
All trips begin in NJ
Pier Guidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:29 PM   #6

Why not just shutdown any systems that are not simple? By “older” do mean physically or mentally less capable...or both?
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote