Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Winnebago One

Here is a link to the first pictures I've seen of the new Winnebago One travel trailer since the original two included with the press release; Winnebago One Pictures
Stumblefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Winneabago One Brochure

Today, I found a brochure of the new Winnebago One travel trailer at a dealer. Since Winnebago Industries still doesn't have information about the One travel trailer on their website, I'm assuming this is what was provided to dealers during the initial sales process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WinnebagoOne.pdf (1.75 MB, 446 views)
Old 09-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Here is a video interview from last week's Dealer Open House in Elkhart, IN that shows the new Winnebago "ONE"; video.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Sent an email to the Winnebago Towables team today and was impressed with the quick and detailed reply.

The new Towables website will be fully operational after the first of the year. Currently, it is just a landing page with a 2-page brochure.

The initial launch includes only two floorplans, but several additional floorplans will be introduced in the spring of 2012.

I'm anxious to see how these products perform. They have some really nice features, so hopefully, the build quality will be first class.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

The website is still not operational. Still the 2 page holding site. You get more info going to dealer sale listings.

I asked the local dealer whether they are Certified Green, and he is checking with the mfr rep, but he thought "not officially" because they are so new, but thought they would be building to green standards. I hope so because the floor plans looks great, and my wife is sensitive to off gassing.

How are the Winnebago motor homes for "greenness" and off gassing?

Gary
Gnijman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

My wife and I just purchased the Winnabago One 26RKS and so far we love it! The quality, fit, and finish surpasses the 2008 Keystone Hornet 27DBS that we traded in. We also have much more storage, larger queen bed, and much larger bathroom. Only time will tell if the trailer will continue to impress us....
extricator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

We purchased a Winnebago One 30RE and really like the layout. Only problem was we couldn't stay in it because of gassing from the materials. After wiping down everything with Water and Vinegar, running an Air Purifier with 4 filters including a VOC, running a humidifier, buying some plants rated high for formaldehyde removal, putting out Baking Soda, and even trying cut onions I think we may have overcome the problem. When I talked to the Winnebago rep he also said to try baking the RV which we did. He said if all those don't work we may have to try some voodoo.
Tallahassee FL Elks Lodge #937
aandw22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago