Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-19-2019, 08:51 AM   #21
Winnebago Watcher

I agree. We started out buying from Camping World, and after 3 experiences (way too many) we refused to go back. They are definitely not customer oriented; when you go to them wanting to see a specific model, they forcefully redirect you to what THEY want to show you. When there's an issue with the camper and it's still under warranty, they'll do whatever it takes to send you on a goose chase before owning the problem. I only regret waiting so long to dump them and go with a family owned business, Oliver's Campers, Inc, in Norwich, NY. Great people and worth the wait.
Big Bon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:26 AM   #22
Winnebago Camper

With Camping World’s reputation, we would not consider doing business with them even if they had what we wanted.

Last spring we purchased a 2108DS from Oliver’s Campers in Norwich, NY and I can also confirm that they are an excellent dealer to do business with, knowledgeable, honest and fair. Living in New Hampshire, we shopped Winnebago Towable dealers in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and New York and we went with Oliver’s because they were professional and had a great price. The transaction was efficient and went smoothly, and when a defective valve was discovered it was fixed on the spot with an assembly from another unit in stock.

Also, the Winnebago Towable Warrantee department is very responsive and with their follow through they are a pleasure to work with. Recently, Brandy Droptiny handled a claim so professionally and efficiently It took very little of my time and I received the replacement part the next week.

Based on the value of their product and the support that I have received over this past year I highly recommend Winnebago and would be very much surprised if they discontinued offering travel trailers.

Brian
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 01:01 PM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

Winnebago Towables - good factory response

I've had very good experiences in getting questions answered by Winn, including detailed wiring diagrams.
brown3740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:34 AM   #24
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown3740 View Post
I've had very good experiences in getting questions answered by Winn, including detailed wiring diagrams.

I have had good experiences as well. When I was installing our slide topper they sent me the structural drawings of the slide and side so I would know where the aluminum framing was to attach it too. We also had a leak from the fresh water tank after we first took delivery and they sent me drawings of the tank so I would know where everything was and not have to remove the full sheet of coroplast to find the leak.
old_engineer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tow, winnebago