Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2018, 12:45 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Red face Convert Dinette to bed

Hi,
Just picked up a used 2100BH and have what feels like a stupid question. We dropped the table and tried to convert the dinette to a bed but the 4 cushions don't fit side by side easily. So, either they are just new and stiff and I have to force it, or it's supposed to be set up with the two seat cushions and only one of the back cushions. Every other trailer I've had, the 4 cushions just lie next to each other. I'm probably being an idiot but if someone could take a quick pic of theirs I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!
zhedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 01:52 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Not sure if yours is the same, but on my 27RBDS only 3 of the 4 lay across the bottom. One of the seat back cushions stays in it's original place.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks Fasttimes. Still seems a little wonky in mine, but I'll leave it up and in place and give it a shot!
zhedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 09:40 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Dinette Cushions

We just purchased a new Micro minnie and have the same issue. Did you ever resolve the problem in your rv?
Tking2443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 06:59 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tking2443 View Post
We just purchased a new Micro minnie and have the same issue. Did you ever resolve the problem in your rv?
Do the bottom seat cushions seem a bit too long when in dinette mode? Do they overhang the bases below them significantly?

Winnebago had an issue with production and many trailers (including mine) shipped with the wrong seat cushions. You can contact Winnebago and they’ll send the correct cushions. In the mean time, you can put the two “base cushions” parallel to the window (perpendicular to normal), and when combined with the “back cushions” you’ll get a usable bed.
backtrack15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:23 PM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhedi View Post
Hi,
Just picked up a used 2100BH and have what feels like a stupid question. We dropped the table and tried to convert the dinette to a bed but the 4 cushions don't fit side by side easily. So, either they are just new and stiff and I have to force it, or it's supposed to be set up with the two seat cushions and only one of the back cushions. Every other trailer I've had, the 4 cushions just lie next to each other. I'm probably being an idiot but if someone could take a quick pic of theirs I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!
Yes, our cushions hang over the base several inches. We will.contact Winnebago.

Thanks much for your response.
Old 12-29-2020, 03:33 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks ych for your response. Yes, the cushions do hang several inches over the base. We'll contact Winnebago.
Old 01-16-2021, 07:09 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Hmmmm. My 2108DS is a 2019. All four fit snug, but wouldn't want the loose anyway. I think you have wrong cushions.
ScopeDope is offline   Reply With Quote