Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2018, 08:56 AM   #1
Winnebago owner

2100BH storage?

We are looking at purchasing a 2019 2100 BH; I知 wondering about storage? Particularly in the washroom. Is anyone willing to share some of their storage solutions ideas? We are two adults and one child.
Thank you in advance.
Hikergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:28 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Traveling in a Micro is like traveling in an airplane with many advantages like a place to eat and sleep. Space is limited. Think about what fits in a suitcase. That said, take a walk through the ales of your local Camping World for ideas. They have many little gadgets for hanging and storing things. Making your Minnie "yours" is half the fun. Enjoy and welcome.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:45 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikergirl View Post
We are looking at purchasing a 2019 2100 BH; I知 wondering about storage? Particularly in the washroom. Is anyone willing to share some of their storage solutions ideas? We are two adults and one child.
Thank you in advance.

Will you be taking extended trips in the RV? If your trips will be limited to "vacations," then plan to pack the bare minimum. As TucsonToy stated, there are lots of storage ideas to be found in RV stores (or even in Target, Walmart, etc.)
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 01:45 PM   #4

Sorry, when a TT doesn’t have a bathroom sink I say “no way.” Where will hubby shave? Where will kids wash their hands after bathroom visit...in your kitchen sink? Where will you do your hair and any make up?
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 02:29 PM   #5

Wait for the 2306BHS. It will give you a bathroom sink and a two person sofa.
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 07:08 AM   #6
Winnebago owner

Thanks everyone

Thank you everyone. We have actually had a small trailer for the last 7 years; however the layout is such that we have a pantry and a closet. Sink with storage in the washroom. I was having trouble envisioning no sink in the washroom with a child - but we will have to figure out a solution because we bought the 2100BH! Pick up in a couple of days. I知 so excited!
Hikergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 11:32 AM   #7
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikergirl View Post
Thank you everyone. We have actually had a small trailer for the last 7 years; however the layout is such that we have a pantry and a closet. Sink with storage in the washroom. I was having trouble envisioning no sink in the washroom with a child - but we will have to figure out a solution because we bought the 2100BH! Pick up in a couple of days. I知 so excited!

Congrats!! I hope you have many happy miles with the new RV. I'm sure you'll come up with ways to adapt to your available space. Be sure to post some pics of the new trailer.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:06 AM   #8
Winnie-Wise

Congrats on the new trailer. Our previous trailer didn't have a bathroom sink and we got by just fine. Disclaimer "we" is two adults. We used the main sink for washing up, doing teeth and the like. It would have worked for shaving but I use an electric razor when traveling. If push came to shove I'd set up the shower with a shower mirror or use the campground bathhouse to wet shave.
old_engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:45 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

We just picked up our 2100BH and took it out for innagural trip this weekend. We are working on storage ideas and will post pictures on this forum soon. Already have a bunch of Command Hooks in various places (they are invaluable). We are working on the bathroom now. First item we added as a full length mirror and some Command Hooks for hanging towels. More to come!

So far...we are fine without a separate sink in the bathroom.

Would love to hear your ideas as you come up with them.

Enjoy!
bricrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:28 PM   #10
Winnebago Camper

I’ve found a lot of ideas on pintrest. One of my favorite additions is a tension rod that has basket shelves in the right corner next to the door as you face the toilet. Also command hooks hold a multi pouch storage hanging thing designed for bathtubs (think baby bath toys). Recently found a tension rod towel rack. Going to find it on amazon for the other corner

We just returned from a 6 day vacation. It was amazing. We stored all our dry foods above the queen bed and our (husband and me)clothes in one of the dinette seats. The fridge and freezer performed admirably for a family of 4’s needs.

Again, using command hooks and kid toy nets we devised a way to have the kids’ clothes stored in the corners of their bunks.
Hung a 2-bike rack on the ladder (easy install) and 1 smaller bike in the flipped up bunk storage area.

All the ideas came from Pinterest!
Rlr511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:14 PM   #11
Im just another newbie

Would love to see your storage ideas and suggestions, we pick up our 2100 BH on Wednesday - and we are pretty excited as "1st timers" to start this new addiction!
Bbrowne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage