Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Wheel alignment specs for 2014 Navion iQ 24V

Can anybody provide the wheel alignment specs for 2014 Navion iQ 24V? (Camber, caster, Toe, SAI, included angle, cross camber, cross caster, Cross SAI?)

My alignment guy says he cannot get the camber on one wheel correct, has added shims, and still no luck. I had tires that needed replacing but the coach ran straight and true...until I bought new tires and got an alignment...Local Mercedes Benz place says they don't have the info and referred me back to the guy I bought the tires from!
Pooolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:59 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Alignment Specs

Our 2018 Navion had alignment issues when we purchased it at the end of April. The dealer sent us to a different shop because Sprinters are not normal trucks. They have a narrow wheel base and won’t fit on most alignment equipment.

When I saw your post this morning I was hopped to share the information we received from the shop but don't have it where we are. Below is information on the shop we used to do the alignment. The tech there is very Sprinter savvy and may share.
Merrill Automotive
7800 W 16th Ave.
Lakewood, CO 80214
720-330-4773
Rhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:28 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

I think there are very few places that actually know how to align these vehicles. MB of Melbourne Florida sent me to a local truck shop that made a mess of the job. Finally a neighbor told me about the Josams Truck Frame and Alignment shop in Orlando. They were truly pros and now have us pointed straight down the highway. I hope you have found a competent shop.
Pooolboy is offline   Reply With Quote