Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-26-2018, 08:14 PM   #1
Aspect 30J

Repositioning Air Valves for Air Suspension

I have a "new to me" Class C Aspect 30J with air bags on rear. My manual said the valves for inflating would be located in the last compartment on the driver's side. However, I found the valves are located in the front of the wheel well on the driver's side. If I had a tire failure in this wheel well, I could lose my air suspension. Has anyone found this on their unit and did you relocate the 2 lines ?
MovingMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 06:24 AM   #2
2016 Winnebago Navion 24J

I have a 2016 Navion 24J with Boss airbags in the rear. I installed the entire system and ran the R & L lines to the trailer electrical connector bracket. It works out great for me. I also added R & L air storage tanks for the airbags.
MrMarog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suspension