Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2019, 06:20 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Outlets drivers side 🤔

Still trying to find out why I have no power to 3 electrical outlets on my 2014 Aspect WF727K! 1next to sofa right side wall 2 in cabinets above front seats ! 😮 Antone have any ideas ! Checked all fuses and 1 GFI the only one I can find
Fourmod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 06:47 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

I think you may have an inverter? 1000W according to the description on the Lichtsinn website of a similar coach they have for sale.

Is the inverter working? Do you know where it is located, and can you see if there are any error codes on the display? Then check the "black bag" for an inverter operator's manual and see if the error codes give you a clue. Failing that, power it off and back on, and see if that clears the problem.

In my Navion, I need to enable the coach batteries switch by the side entrance door, and then switch my inverter on at the One Place monitor panel. My inverter is physically located in an external storage compartment. Yours may be, too.

It may be the AC power feed for the outlets you say aren't working.
Beyond that (speculation), take it to a shop and get it diagnosed.

Good luck.
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:25 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Before we jump too high, some "make-sure" questions, perhaps?
I see an option for inverter or not inverter, so do you have an inverter. If this is Greek to you, do you have a gizmo that lets you use battery to make AC to power things like microwave when you are not plugged in or running a generator?
Also when you speak of "front seats" are we speaking the driver and passenger seats, not the dinette, etc. ?
Makes it much easier to get down to the right answers for where to look if we get those details straight!
This is a link to the drawing and might get you some ideas:
https://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram...ire_184232.pdf
If not used to reading them, look at the load center and find the breakers on the drawing. Looking at the left of the load center, there is a 30 amp, then two 15 amp. Since you don't mention trouble with the first set of rcpt (receptacle), I went to the second and see it feeds down to a funny sqwiggle like a lazy "S" which is where the option of inverter or no connects. Sqwiggle 40A is for no inverter and 401 is with inverter so follow the right path. If you want to know what the triangles with numbers mean, look down to the left on the drawing for explanation.
Give it a go and see what comes up and if more questions come back and we can do some more thinking.
Think of it as a road map and somewhere there is a hole in the road! Not hard to fix---once you find where the hole might be and the first step is finding which road to follow!!
Good luck with the chase.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 09:18 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

"Before we jump too high"?

To the OP, good luck. As the caveat on the first page of the pdf diagram suggests, if you aren't comfortable working with this sort of stuff, take it to an RV shop and get it diagnosed.
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 10:19 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Diagrams are not for me �� but many thanks for your input ��
Old 08-20-2019, 10:21 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Over my head ���� thanks ! After trip it’s off the the shop !!! ��
Old 08-20-2019, 10:25 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

The inverter I’d located side ways in a small compartment on passenger side ! Have checked it and see no error on panel �� also checked and tried to reset ! �� thanks for your reply ! I don’t mind the problem however my wife can’t watch dish tv ������
Old 08-21-2019, 09:12 AM   #8
Winnebago Master

Understand! When one is not involved in fixing things, the shop is about the only other option. Should be a simple enough fix and cost less than $50 -100, assuming it is just a wire loose.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
driver