Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-27-2019, 03:51 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Air Conditioner Issue

I recently purchased our first RV, a 2005 Winnebago Minnie Class C with the Triton V10 and notice when I'm pulling any grade at all the air conditioner cuts out and when I level out it comes back on. Is this typical, or is there something I can do to keep it blowing the whole time?
Thanks.
rcorder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air conditioner

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off