Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-14-2019, 01:14 PM   #1
2017 Itasca Spirit 27Q.

27q TV bracket

How do I, access behind the TV.? The TV by the sink. What is the trick? Is there a release? Is it on screws that can be lifted up, or to the side or does it need to be unscrewed from the wall?
Coachz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 01:10 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachz View Post
How do I, access behind the TV.? The TV by the sink. What is the trick? Is there a release? Is it on screws that can be lifted up, or to the side or does it need to be unscrewed from the wall?

I took mine off once. Its kind of a dual, upper and lower French cleat mount. If you look across the top of the TV you'll see a black metal piece with three screws. Remove those screws and the upper cleat can be lifted up and away from the wall (this might take some effort as the pieces can become wedged pretty tightly). Then the tv itself can be lifted up and away from the lower cleat.

It might be good to have an extra pair of hands standing by as holding the tv and removing the wiring can be tricky two-handed.

Re-installation is the exact reverse of the above actions.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:24 PM   #3
2017 Itasca Spirit 27Q.

Thanks
Coachz is offline   Reply With Quote