Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-03-2018, 05:49 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

2014 Itasca Cambria alarm

Just after I started my journey to AZ, I started to get an interment audible alarm. Seem to be caused by rough roads. Then came on for good! This rig doesn't have any alarm lights! To kill the audible alarm I took off the switch on the emergency brake. That did cause another problem , brake light stays on . Also it brings in an audible which dies in a couple of minutes.
I can think of 3 things that might bring in the alarm. Jacks down ,slide outs extended & passenger seat turned around. I know the passenger seat turned around does but have never tried anything else. Any ideas or where the switch would be on any item.
I am going to try Winnebago Web site to see if I can find any wiring diagrams .
Old 11-03-2018, 06:09 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Just looked at the Winnebago site. It appears only the seats & the jacks bring in an alarm. Jacks should also bring in a jack down light. mounted on dash below steering wheel.

Tags
itasca