Old 07-26-2015, 07:13 PM   #15
Winnebago Camper

Thanks All for comments and suggestions on what to look for and differences on units. I feel a lot about buying a gasser with all the comment also.

So, the reason you didn't hear from me is we ended up buying a 2015 Sunova 35G left over, doing paper work this week and hopefully will pick up in a couple of weeks.
We fill really blessed to be able to get such a nice, what we consider quality built unit like this. this is the floor plan my wife liked the most (4 years runnning at Hersey show).

Once again thanks for all the replys, irv2 is a great place to get advice and info.
Pete
2015 Sunova G35 (soon)
2014 Focus (toad)
Old 07-26-2015, 07:25 PM   #16
Winnie-Wise

Congratulations! After a couple of weeks of stocking her up you should be ready to enjoy the fall camping season.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:06 PM   #17
Winnebago Camper

Good choice on the 35G Sunova. We picked up a 2015 Sightseer 35G in March and are very happy so far. Yes the wife chose the floorplan, I chose the front bunk bed, and good tv angle. Yes I did spring for the 5 star tune and very pleased with that addition. This is the second Ford V10, and I knew if I purchased the coach I definately would add the 5 Star Tune for all the hills around me. Good choice! We have King size bed and love it, but do wish for a little more walk around the bed room.
Mrfoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sightseer