Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2018, 09:46 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Rusty Exhaust

Does anybody know where I can buy a replacement exhaust tip to replace one like this, this is not mine but I have the same tip. I already replaced the rusty elbow and the sock, just need a tip for it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	exhaust.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	319.5 KB
ID:	169833  
MisterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Might get better suggestions if you mention the diameter of the exhaust and show 2-3 more pictures. I cant tell if it's fan shaped or if it's round with an angled cut on the end. The pipe could be 4" - 5".

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : https://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:43 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
Does anybody know where I can buy a replacement exhaust tip to replace one like this, this is not mine but I have the same tip. I already replaced the rusty elbow and the sock, just need a tip for it.

Did a serch for bus exhaust tips. One example: https://puredieselpower.com/products...-exhaust-tips/

Tags
rust