Old 05-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #15
Winnebago Camper

I can't help you with your awning question but I would like to compliment your new rig. It sure doesn't look 7 years old. Very nice.
cliff841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:21 AM   #16
Winnebago Owner

Scott,

Congratulations on a superb coach. Absolutely beautiful! I'm sure you will like it as much as we like our Journey. A very well thought out, well built unit. I think you did well waiting for the right deal, and getting what really makes you happy. That's a gorgeous coach, and I imagine it will give you many great adventures.

Ed
Old 05-31-2011, 12:55 AM   #17
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliff841 View Post
I can't help you with your awning question but I would like to compliment your new rig. It sure doesn't look 7 years old. Very nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automobilist View Post
Scott,

Congratulations on a superb coach. Absolutely beautiful! I'm sure you will like it as much as we like our Journey. A very well thought out, well built unit. I think you did well waiting for the right deal, and getting what really makes you happy. That's a gorgeous coach, and I imagine it will give you many great adventures.

Ed
To the both of you,
Thank you so much for your kind comments. They're sincerely appreciated. Pictures only do so much justice. You nice folks should see her in person. Every time I walk out and look at her I get more and more astounded at just how nice this rig is. I'm always skeptical about "paint treatments" etc over the years so, I don't know what the condition of this rig was before the treatment that the PO had done to it but, it by far, is the nicest one we've looked at out of probably around 50 coaches. Barring only a 1/2 dozen very small chips here and there, it's a flawless paint job.

The special tinted aluminum awning, awning arm, slide topper covers really enhance the looks even more. I'm using some aluminum polish that you can only get online to do the wheels. They're in great condition so, my final brilliance is not too hard to obtain. Pics to follow tomorrow. Thanks again for your comments.
Scott
FIRE UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:36 PM   #18
Winnebago Owner

Since you have not mentioned them I would call Winnebago Customer Service (800-537-1885). They are quite helpful. If necessary, they can also get you in touch with the awning manufacturer. Winnebago has supplier phone numbers that are not the same as the typical customer service numbers.
Navy Flier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:50 AM   #19
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Flier View Post
Since you have not mentioned them I would call Winnebago Customer Service (800-537-1885). They are quite helpful. If necessary, they can also get you in touch with the awning manufacturer. Winnebago has supplier phone numbers that are not the same as the typical customer service numbers.
You know, I was going to get around to calling them. I thought I'd ask here first to see if any one's had any issues with multiple awning control switches. The PO of the coach had used Winnebago several times for info and was very pleased with response's when calls were made. I'll get with them very soon. I will also get with "Carefree of Colorado" too, to see what they think. Thanks so much for the reminder. Much appreciated.
Scott
FIRE UP is offline   Reply With Quote