Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Congrats from a fellow 39K owner. There are several of us on the forum with the 39K and have been thru most of the issues associated with the 39K. Don't get me wrong, they are "good" issues, more good than not so good. You can search the forum for posts from me, 1ciderdog, Mike and Pat and others with 39K's. Be sure and look up the recalls for the 39K, two important ones are the refer vent location which was offset on some years, don't know if 06 is in that category. Also the Norcold refer recall, but again, 06 may not be involved. Fell free to contact any of us about any issues, chances are we've "been there done that". How was your New Years trip?
Old 01-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #22
Winnebago Owner

Thanks again. I too feel the love here. Our thirty day warranty period is about up. So far the big issues is the backup camera, house batteries and the Dimensions 2000w inverter/charger that is cooking the batteries. Dealer swapped out the house batteries yesterday and found the issue with the inverter. Goes into shop next week. We have had it out every weekend so far and we are loving it.
GS#819681685 FMCA#F437136 SKP#112720
phinneyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

i can say , welcome to you as we are in our second winne, tho i am new to irv2. i understand the no sleeping. it happens to me before each trip. what did i or we not do right, not load, or what a great time we are going to have and all we shall see.
rv'ing part time has been great and i can only wait till we full time or at least snow bird away from the cold.
but really i hope you all can injoy the road as we do. just settle down if you can, i can't as just reading your post has me starting to look towards our next trip. tkz and enjoy!!!
gregbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:06 AM   #24
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD4Mark View Post
Don't forget to register your new to you Winnebago at Winnebago Industries Second Owner Registration
Something interesting you will find are the stickers inside of cabinets and many other items made by Winnebago. You can call them and give them the info from the label for replacement parts. They are a class act.

Thanks for the above link. I never did register ours with them, but I will now!
Horizonchase is offline   Reply With Quote