Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New Group Member, New Sightseer 37L

Good Afternoon Guys,

Just thought I would chime in and introduce myself to the Winnebago group. Just made the deal on a 09 Sightseer 37L last Friday. Going to fly up to Detroit from NC to pick it up this coming Friday. Very excited, have sold my 08 F-350 and 04 Open Road 5'er to make room for the new toy.

This will be our first MH, so I will most likely be asking all kinds of questions related to my new toy. We have been RV'ing for about 16 years, but it has been in pop-ups, travel trailers and 5'ers. I guess we are following the "natural progression" of RV'ers.

So get ready guys, for a MH newbee to hit the road.....

Duane
DuaneMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Duane, congratulation on the new toy. Welcome to the forum and we hope you get many miles of pleasure from the rig.

Ken
Old 09-14-2009, 11:19 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Congrats Duane, enjoy the new rig and don't be afraid to ask any and all questions. You will likely find your needed info here.
becks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Welcome DuaneMiller.

We have a 2004 Sighsteer 35N and have enjoyed it since new; I am envious of your new 37L the bride & I think that 37L floorplan is great if we could afford to upgrade I dont think there is any doubt that would be our choice. Good luck with your new Coach.
pace89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:31 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Thanks guys for the well wishes.... We're pretty excited about our "journey" into" the next phase of RV'ing.

We think the "three zone living" concept of this floorplan will work well with us. We have a 13 y/o daughter who likes to sleep in, so with us being able to close off the french doors between the kitchen the living room (where she will sleep), the wife and I will be able to pretty much move around without disturbing her....

Duane
Old 09-15-2009, 07:20 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Duane;

Welcome to the forum & the Winnebago Owners Forum. Congratulations on your new Sightseer. We will be looking forward to your posts. If you would like to be identified as a member of the Winnebago Owners Club I would be happy to help you with that if you ask.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:16 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Thanks Don, that would be great if you could help me out with setting me up as a member of the owner's club.

I have actually been on this board for a number of years. But when the forum switched over to the newer format, something happened to my other login. I thought it would be easier if I just started all over. I have been RV'ing for many years, but this will be our first motorhome....
Old 09-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #8
KIX
Winnebago Master

Congratulations on moving up to a motorhome. I'm sure you and your family will enjoy many happy hours traveling. Just holler if you have questions. somone on this forum will have an answer.