Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2006, 09:29 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Delivery has been delayed until monday.
No fault of the dealers - we had a family emergency to deal with.

I'll update you all with a new topic when we get the rig

safe travels,
John
jthvalkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:01 PM   #22
Winnie-Wise

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teekay:
We picked up our 2006 Meridian 36G with 350 HP cat in May. Very few defects from factory, most every thing I corrected myself rather than take it back to dealer. Love the floor plan, the power is adequate to pull our Suburban, generally easy to drive. Mileage is poor, 7.2 MPG average. We've made trips to Yellowstone and Washington DC from Minnesota both 100% success. The radio stinks; get a MP3 player and plug it in the AUX inputs. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The radio on our Journey sucked as well - UNTIL we finally got the dealer to take a serious look at the problem. They realized the nature of the problem when they disconnected the antenna from the radio and the reception improved immensely. That lead to the installation of a new antenna as the cable to the original antenna had been damaged during installation at the factory. It was much better with the new antenna and reception was great.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:18 AM   #23
Winnebago Owner

vicsryd,

Thanks for the info! I went out and read tire pressures..I'm at 97 psi in both front, rears had 90 psi in 3 and 100 psi in the outside right. Is this enough difference to cause the ride I described? I adjusted all rears to 100 psi, and will get it weighed after I've got the tow dolly and PT Cruiser hooked up.

John,

I know the feeling of waiting for the coach. We went through 3 weeks of dealing with financing...but the dealer let me take the "black bag" home, and it gave me time to study all the manuals...probably wouldn't have done that if we had the coach at home.
THutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:34 AM   #24
Winnebago Camper

Hello Tom,

We were unable to get the motorhome because my wife was in the emergency room yesterday morning, but she is a trooper - once she was released she wanted to get the coach! The doctor suggested she get some rest...

We have rescheduled delivery for monday - just two more days.

take care,
John
jthvalkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote