Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2017, 01:48 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahBolt View Post
Well, we pulled the trigger last weekend. We are now the proud of owners of a 2017 Vista LX 35B!

We took out for a day trip and of course had a minor problem with it on our first outing. We could't get the drivers side front jack up when it was time to go. I noticed there was quite a bit of hydra fluid on the ground and in the plate/shoe of the jack but could not see any leaks until we tried the jack again and actually saw some of the fluid spray out. We remedied it by putting all the jacks back down and then raising them together again and that worked for now but it will be back to the dealer for me. Yay for warranties!
Congrats! Nice looking MH.
69Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #22
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmccash View Post
Our 15 35F had the same hydraulic jack issue, but on the rear. It was a warranty replacement.
Thanks for the response. Any issues with that since?
UtahBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:09 PM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

Nice looking rig! We ordered a 35F 3 weeks ago and appreciate all of the comments provided. Fingers crossed that ours will fit our needs without a bunch of major issues.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:33 PM   #24
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahBolt View Post
Thanks for the response. Any issues with that since?

Been working flawlessly since replaced.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:17 AM   #25
Winnebago Camper

Congrats on the purchase. Hope you like it as much as we like ours.
partskenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:48 PM   #26
Winnebago Camper

Congrats on the Vista LX!
Old 02-20-2017, 09:37 PM   #27
Winnie-Wise

Congrats on the purchase. Get out and use it ASAP and test everything the first trip. Make a list of things that need looking at by dealer. I try to fix the small things myself, if I need parts I ask the dealer to get them and just turn I the bad parts to them. Once you have your list make a date to drop it off with the dealer for an extended stay for them to get it fixed. They have to look at it, then order the parts and wait for them to come in, then schedule time in the bay to actually fix it. As I said an extended time at the shop.
Get it weighed empty, before you load it up, but with full fuel and potable water, then weigh it again loaded for the road.
Remember get out and enjoy it now.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:07 AM   #28
Winnebago Owner

Powercat,
have you had any slide issues?
Park Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 07:44 AM   #29
Winnie-Wise

We have a 2015 Vista 36Y for 2 years now and travel 7 months a year so the sllide goes in and out a lot. We have had no problems. Somewhere I read to hold the switch for 5 seconds when fully extended and have been doing that, have no idea if that helps. We also lube our slides(special stuff from Amazon) every 2-3 months, we know this has helped with the noise from the slides as we drive down the road.

You need to remember that if a person is unhappy they are more apt to post a negative response. I believe there are many people out there without any problems.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:46 PM   #30
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue46 View Post
We have a 2015 Vista 36Y for 2 years now and travel 7 months a year so the sllide goes in and out a lot. We have had no problems. Somewhere I read to hold the switch for 5 seconds when fully extended and have been doing that, have no idea if that helps. We also lube our slides(special stuff from Amazon) every 2-3 months, we know this has helped with the noise from the slides as we drive down the road.

You need to remember that if a person is unhappy they are more apt to post a negative response. I believe there are many people out there without any problems.
I agree, most will only post if they have problems. I have had a couple or two but I either fixed them myself or had the selling dealer fix them. The only real things that I have posted have been improvements or Upgrades that I have done.
I bet that if you did a search for how happy someone is about their unit you may not find much.
I think we should at least give the MFG a good praising when we are happy not only when we are upset over something that is not up to par.

Tags
winnebago