Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

We just picked up our Adventurer, a 33v. Great coach. However, one must (MUST) turn the defronaster fans rearward (away from the front windshield) in order to draw the front curtains! It seems that the fans are mounted almost on top of the curtain track. They need to be moved. Anyone else solved this problem? Comments?
Clark Dwinell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 09:07 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

We just picked up our Adventurer, a 33v. Great coach. However, one must (MUST) turn the defronaster fans rearward (away from the front windshield) in order to draw the front curtains! It seems that the fans are mounted almost on top of the curtain track. They need to be moved. Anyone else solved this problem? Comments?
Clark Dwinell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 01:59 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

we own the Voyage 33V and ran into the same issue. I just moved the fans a little bit (manually) and it is ok now. It is still a tight fit but it works. We are just careful when we move the curtain behhind it.
campernut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:47 AM   #4
Winnie-Wise

We had the same thing in our 2003 33v Suncruiser. I don't think there's any room to do anything because it's pretty tight quarters. We just lived with it until we traded.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:10 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

On our 2005 Suncruiser, I turn the fans around towards the driver and passenger, which helps in circulating the air throughout the moho. This allows enough room to close the curtains. When I need to defrost the windows I turn them back around towards the window.

Itasca Suncruiser 33V
Lar703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:05 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

If you live in the "North Country" where fans are needed, the only "FIX", is head south for Texas!

Bruce
Old 09-29-2006, 06:14 PM   #7
Winnebago Master

When we bought our coach, the previous owner had them pointed away from the windshield. I didn't think much because we never had a need to use them.

However, this trip at Crater Lake NP, snowing, I had to move them to clear the window, & found out why they had moved them when we went to close the shades the next nite.

I'm contemplating reversing the wires & have them run backwards. But I'm not sure it is worth the trouble as we have only needed them once in almost 2 years.