Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-26-2018, 05:08 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2018 Sunova One Place and power Control ssytem panel display problems

New 2018 Sunova 36Z with the One Place and Power Control System with generator. In Indiana with high humidity and some T storms. After a couple storms and high humidity the One Place display started to flicker and go on and off. Also the Power Control System display wouldn't rotate through the selections. Now the Power Control System is displaying that the coach is on Generator. I tried disconnecting the battery since the system is a 12v system buut it did not reset or make any difference. The One Place display started working again after a couple hours but the Power System is not changing. Has any one had this issue in high humidity and if so what could I try to fix it? If it's a bad connection should I disconnect the battery and turn off power at the post to check the display connections? Any thoughts would help before I think about contacting a tech. Thank you Curt
lowryc50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:54 PM   #2
Site Team

I would unplug from shore power. Sounds more like that is a possible problem. You mentioned storms. Do you have a surge protector between your RV and the shore power?
Old 08-27-2018, 07:30 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the reply...I do have a Progressive Industries 50 amp surge protector. No error messages. I'll try to turn all electrical off both AC and 12v and see what happens. Everything was fine until the heavy rain and humidity. I'll check the breakers under the bed too. Just seems like all the displays are showing abnormal readings but everything works. I looked at the wiring diagram but not making good sense of what I see. Looks like the line comes straight off the breakers under the bed and up the wall. I was thinking of some type of loose connection but afraid to look behind the displays for fear of damaging something.
lowryc50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power, panel, ems, problems, ace