Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2006, 05:26 PM   #21
Administrator Emeritus

SWEEEET BILL!!!

You'll figure out that to go from say Ohio to Tennessee you'll have to select the proper region for Tennessee, to get the address and city search to work properly...

I snooped online IRT the 7200 and no,it's not as nice,but it's an improvement over what I have, even in the Essex...

Everyone's raving about this new "top o de line" Pioneer, but I'm not happy with it yet...

Think reading the book may help?
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:51 AM   #22
Administrator Emeritus

Wanted to keep this on the page,so we can all hear from Bill on his experience driving his new "baby" to Tennessee!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 04:50 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

A driving report wont come until this weekend when we get to put a few miles under our belt.

Only a few issues so far. One of the storage bays was wet, I am hoping that it was just because the dealer didn't close that bin all of the way for my drive home. I don't see any issue with the seal.

The lounge ceiling fan only works on high, thinking it has to be in the switch, may have a look while I am at the rally otherwise I'll let the dealer fix that one.

The bathroom faucet is leaking out the handle. I am assuming it is a washer or something that is missing, kinda surprising, Moen is usually pretty good quality. The real crazy thing is that the dealer had to replace both the kitchen faucet and the filtered water faucet because they where leaking or not working correctly. They actually put really nice replacements in. I decided to just pop for a new one (nicer looking) and be done with that.

Other than that all is great! Really love this floorplan and all of the room.

Last night I finally loaded all of the bays up, unfortunately mother nature has not been cooperating around here and we had another monsoon. Glad I have the covered building, just got a little wet moving back and forth from my shop. Worked real hard to keep the weight distribution pretty good from side to side. Tons of room! Things are so much more accessible and organized in this rig over the other. Love the Store-more! No bending under bin doors to get at stuff.

Bill
Old 07-19-2006, 05:58 PM   #24
Administrator Emeritus

Here's the iRV2 fearless leader's new coach in Sevierville at the iRV2 National Rally....SWEET!!!