Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2019, 12:37 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

12 volt lamp problem

I have replaced the interior light bulbs with LED 's on my 2007 Journey 34h...they all seem to work ok and even the four bulbs over the mirror in the bath worked OK...then shortly after the four bulbs over the mirror stopped working and there is no power to the fixture...I have checked the breakers and all looks normal.... I don't see any fuses ...what am I missing? I have reinstalled original incandescent bulbs in case one or more of the LED's is defective. The coach is attached to a land line so the lights should work all the time. Big Mystery! Again, all the other lamps seem to work OK, just the lights over the mirror don't work.:
buford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Is feex! one of the wires on the switch fell off....made a little pigtail to provide more room to work on the wires... Winnebago very stingy with wires!
buford is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12 volt