Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2007, 04:28 AM   #21
Winnebago Owner

I took another look at ours and others are correct. There is a black knob on the inside to secure the shower door. Never used it ourselves as the magnet has worked fine. Make sure the service tech addresses this as well.

Kyle

W24 8.1 Vortec
Kyle241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:54 PM   #22
Winnebago Owner

I love the way my 38T lives but hate the ride. I feel every bump. I went from a Freightliner with air ride to the 24W though. I am having questions about the Suround sound and the TV. Is the TV supposed to go through the multiple speakers? I also had to get a BatteryMinder for the chassis battery. It kept going dead and I had to use the booster switch to start it. There is also a light bulb hanging down from the wiring harness in the passenger side front wheel well????? Can anyone help?
PORCHDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:07 PM   #23
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PORCHDOG:
I love the way my 38T lives but hate the ride. I feel every bump. I went from a Freightliner with air ride to the 24W though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do not over inflate your tires.

-Tom
Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote