Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

wiring diagram

Hi there, Could anyone tell me how to get a wiring diagram for a 2018 25rks 5th wheel? Called and they said they cant release one because of liability.
Donner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:23 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donner View Post
Hi there, Could anyone tell me how to get a wiring diagram for a 2018 25rks 5th wheel? Called and they said they cant release one because of liability.

Yup. That's the answer these days. The "Resources" tab of the website is becoming more and more useless because of foolish thinking by the lawyers of Winnebago. When you are on hold at the company switchboard you are still fed the line that was true 10 or more years ago... What resources is he babbling about???

What's up with your rig?
Old 06-13-2018, 06:11 PM   #3

It’s tuff to get this information unfortunately. Keep trying with Winnebago.
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 01:54 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

We bought the unit new and had the front cap led lights not working. The switch in the compartment to turn them on and off with had the wires torn out of the back of. Asked them to just send me the switch and I could replace myself and save a 5 hour trip. Then to find out that they had burnt off not pulled off. The new switch burned up right away. Which means wire to lamps must have gotten a screw or staple in?. I thought I could trace the wire myself. Now after last weekend I discover that the bedroom ac does not work either. So I guess I'll be taking that 5hr drive after all. Thanks for you responses. Mark.
Donner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 03:56 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Well, that sucks. Be sure to post the resolution when you get it done and good luck to you.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 04:23 PM   #6

Others will learn from you, Donner. Test every system, every light, slam every door and cubboard, check tire pressure, oil, water, brakes, get underneath the chassis etc. before inking the deal.
Old 06-15-2018, 06:29 PM   #7

You are in command until you sign....

Tags
wiring