Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2015, 07:36 PM   #1
Winnie-Wise

Winnebago front & rear marker lamps: Great price!

I needed to order replacement front marker lamps for my father-in-law's 2006 Sightseer; he felt that they might be a source of a water leak and wanted to make them 'all new' again. They are sourced from Glo-Brite but can't be purchased directly from them, but was referred to 'Blake Sales, 3628 South Blake Street, Chicago, IL 60609.' You must call them, as they don't do Internet orders. I didn't want to post their phone number to where it might look like I'm posting an ad, but it comes right up on Google.

Called the Winnebago dealer and was quoted $14.84 for the base, bulb and lens, plus shipping. Bought seven of them from Blake for $7.25 each, plus shipping.

The part numbers used by Blake are 118A (amber) for the front, and 117R (red) for the rear. This number can be found on the outside of the lens to verify fitment and these same lights are used on the body of the coach too.

The part numbers used by Winnebago are:
111102-01-000 - base, marker lamp
111102-02-000 - lens, amber, marker lamp (front)
111102-03-000 - lens, red, marker lamp (rear)
036196-01-000 - 12v #194 bulb

Hope this helps anyone who might have cracked, brittle, damaged or leaking marker lights.

Glo-Brite also has has an extensive array of other marker lights, lenses, brake lights, tail lights, third-brake lights, etc. listed on there website and a .pdf catalog download. -RT
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Glo-Brite Front Marker Lamp.jpg
Views:	997
Size:	369.8 KB
ID:	83703  
RTegarini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

That's good information. At that price, it wouldn't hurt to have a couple spares.
Thanks Ric.
ghutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghutch View Post
That's good information. At that price, it wouldn't hurt to have a couple spares.
Thanks Ric.
That's what my father-in-law was thinking. He's replacing all five up front and keeping two for spares. Looks like I have another 'summer' project to do now myself.

Others here might have a less expenses source, but I tried finding them at a couple of auto parts stores and even eBay, and came up empty. -RT
Old 01-23-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Thanks for the info, I need one that is LED for a sidemarker light. I emailed Glo Bright but they never replied. I ended up with a incandescant like your for about the same price you paid from my local rv dealer in Wilmington, NC. But I would like to install the LED if I can find one.
dsbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:06 PM   #5
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbike View Post
Thanks for the info, I need one that is LED for a sidemarker light. I emailed Glo Bright but they never replied. I ended up with a incandescant like your for about the same price you paid from my local rv dealer in Wilmington, NC. But I would like to install the LED if I can find one.
Glo-Brite doesn't sell directly to the public, so likely they don't have much in the way of customer service. They do have a great catalog that you can download that shows all their exterior lighting products, including LED. You can use the catalog to reference what you need, then call Blake Sales, which is who they had referred me to. They were great to work with and helped me verify the proper fitment for the marker lights my father-in-law wanted.

I would think that Blake Sales, using the Winnebago part numbers or the numbers on your lighting, should be able to cross-reference to any available LED lighting that might be available as an upgrade to you original OEM parts. -RT

Parts online - http://www.glo-brite.com/heavy_duty/

Catalog - http://www.glo-brite.com/dir_docs/G-09_FOR_PDF_FILE.pdf
Old 02-03-2015, 11:45 AM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTegarini View Post
Glo-Brite doesn't sell directly to the public, so likely they don't have much in the way of customer service. They do have a great catalog that you can download that shows all their exterior lighting products, including LED. You can use the catalog to reference what you need, then call Blake Sales, which is who they had referred me to. They were great to work with and helped me verify the proper fitment for the marker lights my father-in-law wanted.

I would think that Blake Sales, using the Winnebago part numbers or the numbers on your lighting, should be able to cross-reference to any available LED lighting that might be available as an upgrade to you original OEM parts. -RT

Parts online - Heavy Duty / Commercial Vehicle Parts

Catalog - http://www.glo-brite.com/dir_docs/G-09_FOR_PDF_FILE.pdf
That's good info to keep. Winnebago does a heck of a good job with online documentation of everything that goes in to our motorhomes, but they don't designate the manufacturers of all of the little parts. When I do find the source for some of the little parts I bookmark the site and/or download the catalog to my computer. Thanks!
aauummm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:51 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

Yes on Blake Sales. I replaced one of my backup lights through them after checking the Glo-Bright catalog and getting the same referral to them. Worked perfect, no issues ordering. Got the part # off the actual backup light lens.
emiddleb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago