Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-28-2016, 07:38 AM   #21
Winnebago Watcher

I have just purchased a 2000 Diesel Itasca Horizon. My power management reads 88 no mater what its connected to. All the lights on the service type side are lit up. The A/C does not work the blower will run but no cooling. I have a feeling the problem may be connected. I have broke power disconnected batteries to reset. does not change. even when the generator runs its the same reading.....88. Any Ideas?

Wally
2000 Itasca Horizon
Wallyh507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:29 AM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

Think you board is bad, see the thread to check the board. The air issue is most likely a blown capacitor, take a quick look, pull the cover, then the cover and give them a peak. Look for melted top. Then if you think it's bad, hit utube up for how to replace, test etc...if it bad you can replace yourself just follow the procedures. If all of this went bad at the same time, you could have had an outside electrical issue, lighting strike, big time surge etc...good luck.
jimmyp5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power