Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2018, 09:02 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Rookie television question

Just took delivery on a 2018 Micro Minnie 2108DS. It has the Insignia 32" television. I can't see a USB port to plug my Chromecast into. This thing isn't a smart TV is it? The USB port is probably in the back but I can't even see how to get the TV unhooked from the wall bracket.

And also I'm told we can get the TV volume to run off the stereo speakers? I've searched YouTube but can't find any videos specific to the Insignia television.
Bhfromme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:51 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

TV volume to run off the stereo speakers

I will not be of any help with your first question. But for the second one (TV volume), you have to go in your TV menu and select audio. There is one entry for the output selection. It is probably set to TV or AUTO. Set it to DISABLE. Not sure I have the right terms in the menu selection, but you surely get the idea.
as000ll is offline   Reply With Quote