Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Try optima yellow top batteries. they are not that heavy and last a long time. they are agm batteries.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajudge View Post
Try optima yellow top batteries. they are not that heavy and last a long time. they are agm batteries.
lifeline agm batteries have more capacity than optima because the plates are not circular. they last a long time too.
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #23
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuney-GA View Post
Thanks for the quick response. It's obvious that Gassing is the problem. I like the idea of the AGM batteries, but the cost and weight may be a concern. I'll have to look into it some more.
What is the cost of NOT having AGM's? That's just how I looked at it. Time will tell if I am right or wrong... Joe