Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

fuse location

2003 adventurer 38g, pinched wires going to dinghy turn signals,now have no turn signal indicaters. where is fuse located for turn signal indicators?
cochrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

For my coach, they're hidden behind a panel in the electrical bay near the back. If you turn on a signal indicator, you may be able to hear the flasher clicking.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochrum View Post
2003 adventurer 38g, pinched wires going to dinghy turn signals,now have no turn signal indicaters. where is fuse located for turn signal indicators?
Since they are "related" to the chassis wiring and steering column stalk, try looking in the WBGO installed fuse panel under the dash. On mine it is where my left foot wants to go-- in front of the driver's door and against the "firewall".

Welcome to the forum.com
Ed
Old 07-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

As Bryan said, turn on your emergency flashers and follow the clicking sound.

Our blog
Keith K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

I believe the 2003 Adventurer still has the instrument cluster section that's hinged at the rear. The entire instrument cluster section including the radio rear monitor headlight switch, etc can be raised by lifting the front of the panel where it overlaps the vertical section of the dash. The fuse block is almost directly behind the headlight switch. The fuse block has a black cover over it hiding the fuses from view.
Old 07-24-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Dam hikerdogs, a 2013 coach! U Go. Been reading UR post for a while. I'm keeping my 2001
2001 32-V Suncruiser,Ford V-10, 310 HP, 4 Koni FSD's, KVH Tracvision,trickle charge, awning travel lock, 1 dinning room slide; no roof leaks, 03malibu toad sometimes, Blackhawk all terrain towbar, Roadmaster brake Pro,1 wife,1 westy, life is good!
bobpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:48 AM   #7
Winnebago Master

If your layout is like my '05 Vectra was I had to open the rear drivers side panel where the engine air intake is. Mine was a diesel pusher. To get it open remove the screws from the holding brackets located on the side under the door of the adjacent compartment and on the bottom of the access panel. This is hinged and needs a prop stick to keep it up.

Once you gain access look for some rectangular boxes with wiring harnesses leading into them. Mine were at the rear. Open each of them and look for your turn signal fuses. It is a poor place to put such valuable and vulnerable fuses, but Winne did.

Hope this helps,
Rick
Old 07-25-2013, 07:02 AM   #8
Winnebago Master

cochrum, What chassis do you have? Ford supplies separate fuses and wiring for the trailer plug. If you have a Workhorse chassis Winnebago tapped the rear lights for the trailer plug.
grtharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:21 PM   #9
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochrum View Post
:welcome:

you can add info about your rv such as which chassis you have in the signature area of your profile.
on my workhorse chassis, the turn signal fuses are under the flip up dash, far left.
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse