Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Question Dome light for the porch

I own a Elanden 91 Winnebago and I've looked through the catalog for it and I can't seem to find a replacement for the dome light. Can anyone help?
Winnabango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Sullivans RV supply, good luck.
David G.
justimagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Here's the Parts Catalog for the 1991 Elandan 37RQ . You should be able to use that to identify the Winnebago part number for the light in question.

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Relpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeierl View Post
Here's the Parts Catalog for the 1991 Elandan 37RQ . You should be able to use that to identify the Winnebago part number for the light in question.
I thank you, but I already went there to that site, the one you sent, and I couldn't find it there. It maybe possible that this was custom made but it looks like it was factory made. Would it help if I send some photos?
Old 01-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Photos would certainly help...

Old 01-03-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Winnabango Gallery - iRV2.com RV Photo Gallery

Does this help?
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 PM   #7
Winnebago Master

I see that light listed on page 24 of the linked Parts Catalog for your coach under "Exterior Lights and Bulbs". It's listed as part number "097917-01-02A Porch Light - Recessed - Beige". The lens is listed as part number "097917-01-700 Lens - Porch Light - Recessed" and the bulb is a #1003.

If you take a look in the current Winnebago R.V. Parts and Accessories Catalog on the top left corner of page 60 (page 61 of this PDF file) you'll see the same porch light. Winnebago doesn't seem to have it available in beige any more (only Off White and Bright White), but it could always be painted to match your coach if necessary. You should be able to order the light (or just the lens if that's all you need) from your local Winnebago dealer or Lichtsinn Motors .

Old 01-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Lightbulb 2nd reply

Quote:
I see that light listed on page 24 of the linked Parts Catalog for your coach under "Exterior Lights and Bulbs". It's listed as part number "097917-01-02A Porch Light - Recessed - Beige". The lens is listed as part number "097917-01-700 Lens - Porch Light - Recessed" and the bulb is a #1003.

If you take a look in the current Winnebago R.V. Parts and Accessories Catalog on the top left corner of page 60 (page 61 of this PDF file) you'll see the same porch light. Winnebago doesn't seem to have it available in beige any more (only Off White and Bright White), but it could always be painted to match your coach if necessary. You should be able to order the light (or just the lens if that's all you need) from your local Winnebago dealer or Lichtsinn Motors .
Ok thanks, The lens is all I really need anyway. As for the catalog, the one I downloaded only goes to page 46, and it didn't show of any part No. ether. http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/...1wc-fp37rq.pdf

I tried clicking on the link you sent but nothin' came up.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #9
Winnebago Master

There are two catalogs involved here. The first one is the actual parts catalog for your particular coach: Parts Catalog for the 1991 Elandan 37RQ This is a 46-page pdf file of microfiche info and the porch light is listed on page 24 of the pdf.

The other catalog is the current Winnebago R.V. Parts and Accessories Catalog . You should find the light on page 61 of the pdf. Lichtsinn Motors will also send you a hardcopy of this catalog if you request it.

I have tested both of these links and both are working.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:36 AM   #10
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnabango View Post
I own a Elanden 91 Winnebago and I've looked through the catalog for it and I can't seem to find a replacement for the dome light. Can anyone help?
i can't figure out whether you are looking for a dome light or a porch light. if you are just looking for a lens, camping world stocks many different lenses.
if it is a porch light, maybe something like this will work for you.

Smart Light 1000 - Motion Lighting 12 Volt - Star Lights, Inc.
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #11
Winnebago Camper

Smile Thanks

Quote:
There are two catalogs involved here. The first one is the actual parts catalog for your particular coach: Parts Catalog for the 1991 Elandan 37RQ This is a 46-page pdf file of microfiche info and the porch light is listed on page 24 of the pdf.

The other catalog is the current Winnebago R.V. Parts and Accessories Catalog . You should find the light on page 61 of the pdf. Lichtsinn Motors will also send you a hardcopy of this catalog if you request it.

I have tested both of these links and both are working.
Thank you so much cbeierl, I probably would never would have found it, even if it jumped up and bit me in the face. I'm also gonna be ordering other parts as well from them.

And again, thank you so much for helping me on this, and happy New Year.