Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-22-2019, 04:37 PM   #41
Winnebago Master

I don't see any need to remove the refrigerator. Even if your space is extremely limited you should be able to route the wires and secure them from above and through your access panel. If you needed to, you could even slide a piece of conduit down from the top for added security. A "fish tape" or stiff wire can help as well.

There are roof fittings made for this purpose should you decide not to use the refrigerator route:

https://www.amazon.com/Link-Solar-We...68524188&psc=1

I went the Home Depot plastic junction box route on my TT but haven't made up my mind yet as to how to run the wires in my MH.
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
install, solar

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)