Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-13-2008, 01:41 AM   #21
RET
Winnebago Camper

Thanks Marco for the info. I will probably wait a little while to hear what others have done. RET
RET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:17 AM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

FinHawk & Flintstones: I feel your pain with my little '89 Lesharo. I was told by Mobility don't even think about breaking a taillight lens or replacing some of the decals anymore.
Oh Well....

Mike
89 Lesharo w/3.3 Dodge Converson
"Can't sweat it... "
Mike & CeCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:45 PM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Chet:
try putting in the year before and then process your number. They use the year that the coach was made, not the year model.
we have a 2003 model but tried three times and could not come up with the proper list. I entered 2002 as the year and it came up with the spec sheet for our coach.
Sistah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #24
Winnebago Owner

Thank you very much! This is great information. Looks like every single part including nuts and bolts, including part numbers are included.
millsrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #25
Winnebago Camper

Thanks, some very helpful information I can truly use. I am new and have been learning alot in this forum.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #26
Winnebago Owner

Great info thanks for posting
bgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #27
Winnebago Camper

I'm downloading them now and reading to get a jump on our new Coach. We just ordered a Sunstar 27N and can't wait till it comes in. It's going to be a long 8 weeks.
TravelDuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #28
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCruiser
I'm downloading them now and reading to get a jump on our new Coach. We just ordered a Sunstar 27N and can't wait till it comes in. It's going to be a long 8 weeks.
Our best friends have had a twin to your coach, the Vista 27N for about 2 months now. They installed a combo washer/dryer a couple of weeks ago. So far they love it. They had one issue with the slide out motor that required replacement.
Steve Ownby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:43 PM   #29
Winnebago Camper

Thanks Steve. I originally wanted the Vista but Itasca dealers are closer so I went that route. And that worked out good for us as we'll now be getting a 2014 plus I like the new color interior better.
TravelDuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #30
Winnebago Owner

All,

Maybe I missed something in this thread but the guys looking for parts for pre-2001 seems to be here (going back to '79). Is this what you need?
Parts Catalog
puttin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:36 PM   #31
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
Winnebago Industries now has a variety of 'service tips' for various rigs on their web site:

www.winnebagoind.com/resources/service/servicetips.php

Another great resource allows you to identify all the parts used on your particular rig. For example, you can determine what type of countertop material was used and the color name. Go to the link, click on the year of your rig, and enter the last 5 digits of the Winnebago Body Serial Number. It brings up every Winnebago related part used in the production of your motorhome in alphabetical order:

http://dealer.winnebagoind.com/unitsearch/parts.htm
WOW, Thanks for posting this. Great info to have downloaded to my iPad. Gonna make DIY repairs so much easier. 😊

Dennis (Retired USAF & UPS) & Linda (Retired UPS)
2014 Winnebago Journey 34B and homes in Anchorage AK & Bullhead City AZ
djc454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #32
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the link. It answered a lot of questions I didn't even know I had. It ain't easy being a newby.

Cork
Wetsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:40 PM   #33
Winnebago Camper

Great links but I am not too computer savvy , The parts list is jibberish when I click on the highlighted parts ? Does it need a special program or something to see the illustration? TIA, Don & Bobbi in Tucson
dbaer70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 05:59 AM   #34
Winnebago Outlook Class C

2019 Class C, I used the number by the side entry door and the website reports a 404 page not found error. Is this the correct number?
KevinjmAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 07:34 AM   #35
Winnebago Master

This is such an oldpost that it is likely the internet has been invented since then!!!?

All kidding aside, the info is often too old and things will be different, so what is it you are looking for in the info line?

I'll throw in the route tofind a vastamount of info, just in case some of it is useful?
The Winn home page:
https://www.winnebago.com/

Hit the owners tab high and slightly right side.
Hit owner resources at left
At right in Blacksection is lots of info, so maybe checked some of them?

Service parts is a great interactive section to find things on the RV without having to crawl throungh it! It'll tell you lots of things you could never find by looking, like where the holding tanks and what the part number for that weird looking thing under the sink??

Need more, shout back and somebody willlikely try to get what you need! m
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 08:21 AM   #36
Winnebago Outlook Class C

Thanks

I did not realize that was such an old post until right after I posted it. Not looking for anything specific at this time. We just purchased a 2019 outlook 27d and getting to know it.
KevinjmAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 09:28 AM   #37
Winnebago Master

While going to the parts catalog sounds like not something wanted, it can be one of the better things to use to find out what you have!

It can be a bit hard to figure out how to move around in it because is has so many usefull things we can do. Somewhat like buying anything new, we don't know what all the buttons do, so we sometimes have to just start pushing a few to see what it does?

What I like best is that it lets me see "through walls" , so I don't have to go crawl around to find things. Then there are lots of times when Imight simple want to know where things are located and what the "real" name is, just in case I want to order one.

Sometimes it gets down to us reading we we have something but we don't know what it looks like or where we might find it?

Click these drawing snipsto get a better view!
Example:
We have a check valve on the water heater ?

We can go to the parts for water drawings, there is a list at the right and we find check valve listed.
We click it in the list and that makes it show up yellow in the drawing!
Click image for larger version

Name:	parts1.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	184334

If we keep clicking, it flashes in the drawing so we can look for the flashing yellow!

But that's too small?

Name:	parts2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	184335

So we know it's on the water heater, so we go to bottom left and hit the tool that looks like a + with a dot in the center, then click on what we want to keep centered, like the water heater? We can scroll to zoom in and drag to change the angle we are looking at the heater back!

Name:	parts 3.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	184336

Name:	part4.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	184337

Well, dang, I might be able to fix that??

And the nice part is you can drag out all that info without having to even go outside!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 03:18 PM   #38
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinjmAZ View Post
2019 Class C, I used the number by the side entry door and the website reports a 404 page not found error. Is this the correct number?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaer70 View Post
Great links but I am not too computer savvy , The parts list is jibberish when I click on the highlighted parts ? Does it need a special program or something to see the illustration? TIA, Don & Bobbi in Tucson
I'm never seen that parts list linked above.

Try this one - this one has the parts illustrations and should be more helpful:

https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

Here's a link to the Winnebago Owner's Resources page. That's where you'll find all manner of links to parts, diagrams, operator's manuals, etc:

https://www.winnebago.com/owners/owner-resources
Old 01-26-2023, 09:21 AM   #39
Winnebago Camper

This site no longer seems to be open. I get a server error whether I use my current or earlier year.
GJOoutlook31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 11:23 AM   #40
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJOoutlook31 View Post
This site no longer seems to be open. I get a server error whether I use my current or earlier year.
Seems to happen frequently... check back. Sometimes it's down for a day, sometimes 5 mins.

I just checked and its working now.