Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2017, 11:53 AM   #81
Winnebago Owner

I have not been able to access any wiring diagrams they the main Winnebago website links, however today I tried again by going to "winnebagoparts.com" then clicking on "resources", then "catalog & documentation", then "wiring diagrams", then "year" was able to access my 2006 wiring diagrams and other years diagrams as well.
CWHTRAINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #82
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWHTRAINS View Post
I have not been able to access any wiring diagrams they the main Winnebago website links, however today I tried again by going to "winnebagoparts.com" then clicking on "resources", then "catalog & documentation", then "wiring diagrams", then "year" was able to access my 2006 wiring diagrams and other years diagrams as well.
FYI: From the Resources on the main Winnebago site you can find the diagrams by doing a right click on the year in the resources page and open in a new tab and select your year and model again.

Also, after 2009 you will not find all of the diagrams available in the previous model years. I have been told each and every time I have inquired about having these resources reinstated that it costs too much money, $150,000. to do. The selected documents were abandoned when the RV industry collapsed in 2008. The 2009 full resource package was already in place. It is too bad that Winnebago is suffering so financially that it can't find funds to provide the most important troubleshooting documents to the dealers and customers who have helped this company survive when others have closed.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:43 AM   #83
Winnebago Watcher

Can not get the manuals for my coach, error on the server and customer service basically says "Oh well".
Old 04-12-2017, 06:39 AM   #84
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by navybuff View Post
Can not get the manuals for my coach, error on the server and customer service basically says "Oh well".
What are you trying to find? First, if you are using any other web browser that Internet Explorer you have to do some tricks to jump through Winnebago's hoops. And second, if you are looking for a detailed wiring schematic of your coach forget that idea. The company stopped publishing them back in 2009. The 2010's that have them were already in the works. I have tried, several times on the forum, to inspire the newer Winne/Itaska folks to wright to Mr. Happe, the Winnebago industries new president, about this problem. I have done just that on three different occasions and all I have received is the whipped boy excuse as to why it won't happen. The last time I was told that the equipment to do this was going to cost the company $150,000. If that is too much for the company to invest into its faithful and trustworthy customers and service line than why should folks continue to trust that Winnebago will efficiently and accurately wire their coaches correctly? There is NO error correcting documentation. I was told this by the Forest City service manager very recently.

For your browser: On the Winnebago main page "Resources/Product Information" --- Click on "Product Information".

New page: Under "Product Resources" select you model year and model from the appropriate drop-down menus.

New page: Scale down the page and select under "Manuals and Diagrams" your desired category.

New Page: Find your model year and right click on it. Select Open in new tab.

New tab: Click on your model and SN.

That is all I can tell you.

Happy trails,
Rick Y
Old 04-13-2017, 08:32 AM   #85
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichorick View Post
FYI: From the Resources on the main Winnebago site you can find the diagrams by doing a right click on the year in the resources page and open in a new tab and select your year and model again.

Also, after 2009 you will not find all of the diagrams available in the previous model years. I have been told each and every time I have inquired about having these resources reinstated that it costs too much money, $150,000. to do. The selected documents were abandoned when the RV industry collapsed in 2008. The 2009 full resource package was already in place. It is too bad that Winnebago is suffering so financially that it can't find funds to provide the most important troubleshooting documents to the dealers and customers who have helped this company survive when others have closed.
Finally found someone who knows what to do with this issue, Caroline Spangler Andersen...., Fixed me up. Thank you thank you thank you...

Here is what you have to do:

Use only Internet Explorer browser, it will not work with chrome.

Right click on the very top of the browser window and select "Menu Bar"

Go to Tools, internet options, Privacy and uncheck "turn on pop-up blocking, apply.

Go to: https://winnebagoind.com/product-res...ct-information

Select your Year / Model

Scroll down and Select the Manuals/ Diagrams you want.

Then select year:

You should be good to go... Be sure to load Cortona3D Viewer for use with IE.

Worked for me..., thanks Caroline...!!!!
Old 06-04-2017, 08:01 PM   #86
Winnebago Camper

Winnebago Data Windows 10 not currently supported

I get this warning, highlighted in yellow: NOTE: Windows 10 is NOT currently supported

For those of you using Win 10 have you found a work around?

Billfish636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:26 AM   #87
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfish636 View Post
I get this warning, highlighted in yellow: NOTE: Windows 10 is NOT currently supported

For those of you using Win 10 have you found a work around?
Yea. Write to the president of Winnebago, Mr. Happe. I lost his email address when my laptop crashed. Got a reply from an underling that was less than satisfying and a call from the service director that was as bad. Bottom line? They don't care.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #88
Winnebago Owner

How about Duct schematics/diagrams? I would love to know the layout of my furnace ducting (in the floor) and my A/C ducting (in the ceiling). I haven't seen those available anywhere. Anyone have any help?
Old 06-07-2017, 04:12 PM   #89
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4van View Post
How about Duct schematics/diagrams? I would love to know the layout of my furnace ducting (in the floor) and my A/C ducting (in the ceiling). I haven't seen those available anywhere. Anyone have any help?
Got them! Emailed Winnebago, and they responded right away!
Old 08-19-2018, 01:35 PM   #90
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4van View Post

Contact Winnebago. I think they can send you this information.

This may be a useless post. I misread the post date. Sorry.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:43 PM   #91
Winnebago Master

HWH Leveling and Slide System Diagrams 2001 - 2017

In searching for part numbers I ran across this resource link on HWH's site that's useful in tracking down HWH leveling and slide parts specific to your 2001 - 2017 Winnebago. I've been dealing with slide hose leaks for the past year and this has eluded me until now:

https://www.hwhcorp.com/winnebago2017_diagrams.html

Hopefully the moderators will add this as a sticky.
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:41 AM   #92
Winnie-Wise

Thank you for the link good info.
RD Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:09 PM   #93
Winnebago Camper

I want to share a contact that saved me with my HWH Lever problem. I called HWH and waited a week for them to call me back. A friend told me to call Stuart Levers - 800 826-6267. I did and talked to Check and had problem solved in 10 minutes, part in 2 days at 2/3 price on internet. Installed as directed in 1 hour. All good to go when checking system. HWH has a great levers, but just really busy to service so many units. Chuck and Lyn have a great family business and really knowledgeable and easy to talk to!
RiverGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:33 AM   #94
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverGeneral View Post
I want to share a contact that saved me with my HWH Lever problem. I called HWH and waited a week for them to call me back. A friend told me to call Stuart Levers - 800 826-6267. I did and talked to Check and had problem solved in 10 minutes, part in 2 days at 2/3 price on internet. Installed as directed in 1 hour. All good to go when checking system. HWH has a great levers, but just really busy to service so many units. Chuck and Lyn have a great family business and really knowledgeable and easy to talk to!
This was a little confusing so I did some Googling. It's not "Stuart Levers", it's Stuart's Service. Here's a link to their website:

HWH Replacement Parts - Stuart's Services
Old 09-16-2021, 11:22 AM   #95
Winnebago Camper

I’m actually looking for the 2022 2108DS electrical and plumbing diagrams
Old 09-16-2021, 11:31 AM   #96
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruser711 View Post
I’m actually looking for the 2022 2108DS electrical and plumbing diagrams
Unfortunately, Winnebago only has motorhome diagrams available online. You'll have to contact Winnebago and see what they can provide to you.

Tags
hwh, leveling, part numbers, slide, winnebago, electrical, plumbing, parts