Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #21
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichorick View Post

Bad news about my motor. I think DW threw it out the other day. I was careless and left it next to a pile of junk. She cleaned the junk up, along with the motor.

Rick
Had to ask DW for forgiveness. The motor was in the shed under a bunch of stuff. When we got things back in order SHE found MY motor on the floor.

I am trying to post pictures but I am having trouble getting all 4 to post. If this look strange, it is.

Trust irv2 help.

Rick
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	motor.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	51048   Click image for larger version

Name:	motor-1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	51049  

Name:	motor-2.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	51050   Click image for larger version

Name:	motor-4.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	51051  

Name:	motor-3.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	51052  
Old 12-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

OK Cleaned the connections on the RH awning arm with anti-oxidant grease and all is working well. Warm weather will be the real test.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:52 AM   #23
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBEEBOP View Post
OK Cleaned the connections on the RH awning arm with anti-oxidant grease and all is working well. Warm weather will be the real test.
My FD seems like a dream gone by. We traded in May but I am forgetting it rapidly. The awning on that coach gave us more than one problem. If it were wet it wouldn't come in without much coaxing. The wind sensor never worked correctly and I was told by the service center that I was wasting time and money trying to fix it.

Overall we didn't find the '05 FD very reliable, functional or reliable. This coach never leaves us wanting, except for the noise of the AC.

A side note. We had a blowout when in OK. How old are your tires? Did you know that if you have a blowout that you need to save the tire for the insurance company? We had $17K in damage!

Coffee time. DW is up.

Rick
Old 12-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #24
Winnebago Camper

Rick - those pics REALLY help - thanks
peter
pdq_bc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #25
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdq_bc View Post
Rick - those pics REALLY help - thanks
peter
Peter, you are welcome. I am just happy I still have it.

The motor is available to anyone who needs it. Pay shipping and what you think it's worth to you and it is yours. I will trust you with the shipping cost first and payment later when you know the motor is your problem and this fixes it.

Happy trails,
Rick

Tags
awning